Saturday, March 17, 2007

Customs

Don't know if you guys have noticed this around town but Singpost seems to have caught the customization bug.



Several of the mailboxes I've come across throughout the city have different illustrations and artwork on them. I wonder if any of Singapore's urban artists have been commissioned to throw their work on a few of these mailboxes to add a different flair.

Store Update: Things are looking good in there. The place does really look different from the last photographs I posted on here. I will be getting more photographs of the place tomorrow. The cement screed work and steel work is almost near completion so it's going to be interesting to see the place this week. Like you all I wish I could see it when it's completely done rather than having to go monitor it step by step. It sort of stunts the excitement but I don't really have much of a choice.

See you soon.

No comments: