Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home Club 5th Anniversary: DJ Marky

I don't usually do 'party' photos anymore but about 9 weeks ago I made a declaration to support as many local events as money, my body and my schedule permits; spreading the love one party at a time. So I figured that I could present splices of that declaration through my trusty Ricoh GRD & toy hotshoe flash with you (the readers). A lot of the music that is posted on d.e.a.r. time is played at these events so if you like what you hear via our youtube digging and you live nearby please do hit us up for a good time. In coming installments I will try my best to keep the photos as dirty, voyeur and off kilter as possible.

The photos below were shot at Home Club's 5th year anniversary. One of my best nights of 2010/2009, and considering I don't listen to much D&B, I had an insane time! The crowd was responsive, people were drunk and dancing, people were making out and dry humping each other. Excellente! The party vibe was heavy in the air from start to finish. There was much to be loved about the rawness of it all. After utilizing happy hour and then some more the night went till the last last song, the club was still packed I was pushing myself to the limit without performance enhancers... Awesome.

homeclub (1 of 34)

homeclub (2 of 34)

homeclub (3 of 34)

homeclub (4 of 34)

homeclub (5 of 34)

homeclub (6 of 34)

homeclub (7 of 34)

homeclub (8 of 34)

homeclub (9 of 34)

homeclub (11 of 34)

homeclub (14 of 34)

homeclub (13 of 34)



homeclub (16 of 34)

homeclub (19 of 34)

homeclub (17 of 34)

homeclub (18 of 34)

homeclub (20 of 34)

homeclub (21 of 34)

homeclub (23 of 34)

homeclub (24 of 34)

homeclub (25 of 34)

homeclub (32 of 34)

homeclub (30 of 34)

homeclub (34 of 34)

No comments: