Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year has been slowing things down here in Singapore. It's great that everyone's taking a nice break but it's a long delay for me.

The good news is, we start work on store construction on the 27th of February. It will take approximately 1 month to complete. Most important lesson to anyone wanting to open a store; Don't waste any fucking time. It will bite you in the ass later on. I missed out on Chinese New Year spending so that sucks.

To get the ball rolling, I have started selling some of my inventory on the forums. I have gotten a good response and have sold 4 pairs in one week. I am getting a good response from the Double Identity sneakers. Thanks for the support. I will be stocking them more aggressively in the future.

www.knowitnothing.com is now up. It's just the holding page so hold your horses. It's just to show everyone out there we're alive, kickin and working hard to get this shit going. I am working with the people at Massive Communications to get the website done. They are giving me a pro-bono discount just as long as I give them creative credit. They are good people and I know we will be doing good things together. The website will be done by the end of March.

I am looking forward to this project very much. I have a lot of ideas I want to implement. I am very excited. Going to Haji and bumping into creative minds like Mark and the boys from Phunk really keep your feet on the ground and make you want to work as hard as them to achieve what they have.

There will not be very many updates until after this New Year is done.

Until then, Gong Xi Fa Chai. And make sure you give out 2 oranges, Not 1!

No comments: