Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Progress

Thought it would be a good time for an update.

I am working with the interior designer right now and have gotten some good ideas from her. We will be visiting the space with the Engineer on Friday to see if we should go ahead and remove the roofing to expose the beams. Hopefully there's treasure under there so as to add a bit more raw-ness to the store space.

I am currently working with a graphic designer to iron out logos and work on branding and corporate identity. We'll then work on the website after the logo is done so as to show you lot that I'm around and headed in the right direction. I wanted to work with these guys too. Check out who they've done work for. They are on a similar wavelength I think.

I have placed an order at the good people at Still Life NYC. Some good things there.

I have also finished placing orders with the good people at Double Identity. Some of their stuff below. Feedback's always good!!




Another well-thought out interpretation of the trusted all-stars.

No comments: